Tuesday, March 27, 2007

"Clarification," or "Why Gay People Can't Climb"

Upon further reflection, I realize I may have struck too serious a tone in my first post. I like gay-related news articles, but I watch the Daily Show almost every night. In other words, I'm not,like, totally serious....maaan. Let's see....how do I explain this?

Well...because a picture is worth a thousand words, a video is worth like a bajillion. Ergo, here's a video that should give you a flavor of what I'm talking about:

5 comments:

  1. Surely someone has something to say about this. I mean, c'mon...I laugh every time I even think of this video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i haven't even been able to watch it yet. apparently, professors don't appreciate it if you watch videos in class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel so empowered to know that people with my disability can achieve such things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. now that i've watched the video, i realize that i've seen it before. but still funny the second time. "BUT, he's gay..."

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm trying to think of a situation in which the "BUT, he's gay" comment would be appropriate.

    ReplyDelete