Thursday, June 25, 2009

IS HE GAY? Jonathan Platero Edition

So you think you can dance seems to be systematically eliminating the cutest boys. One by one they go.

This is ironic, of course. I don't really have any information on the show's demographics, but I'm gonna go ahead and guess that it skews homo.

Just like the contestants.

So, is Jonathan Platero - the boy who got kicked off tonight - gay?

Unfortunately, no. I can report that - based on a detailed analysis of his web presence (i.e. his myspace page) - Jonathan is
NOT gay. This is unfortunate, because the boy sure looks good shirtless:


3 comments:

  1. just because he states he's straight doesn't mean he is. He might not be publicly out of the closet, but check out his postings on twitter. His postings scream queen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i know this guy can you awww please be nice about him i used to go to school with him. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how or why I came across this, but I can assure you he is. I spoke to him a while back on a site called dlist.com, and he very clearly indicated that his hobbies included sucking dick, dancing, sucking dick, clubs, sucking dick and sucking dick.
    Not only is he gay, but he's also a huge slut.

    ReplyDelete